You may be interested in
- Atto unico 2006 – Portfolio by Carlo Orsi€1.800,00Portfolio with 10 photographs by Carlo Orsi taken during Jannis…
- Sculpture by Arnaldo Pomodoro€30,00Edizione Gabriele Mazzotta. 1974
- Giacomo Puccini – Madama Butterfly€30,002004
- Ermanno Olmi – Atto Unico di Jannis Kounellis€15,002006
- Arnaldo Pomodoro’s studio.Visit with a focus on Theater€11,00Visit suitable from 15 - 99 years Where: via Vigevano 3, Milan (intercom 61) Duration: 60 minutes Full rate: € 11 / Reduced: € 8 (if you are affiliated with one of our community partners, consult the list during purchase) Due to the medical emergency, tickets for visits can only be purchased online. The same are not refundable and once purchased you cannot change the date, however they can be transferred to third parties. Thanks for collaboration! GREEN PASS: You can access Foundation’s venues, events, guided tours and workshops only in possession of one COVID-19 green pass, in paper or digital format, issued in order to certify one of the following conditions: • Have had the first dose of vaccine or the single-dose vaccine for at least 15 days • Have completed the vaccination course • Have tested negative for a molecular or rapid swab within the previous 48 hours • Be healed of Covid-19 within the previous six months
On 4 June, from 6.30 pm, on the occasion of the Notte degli Archivi 2021, the Foundation shares with the Archivissima public an unpublished content from the Arnaldo Pomodoro archive: the experimental film Arnaldo Pomodoro makes a sphere (1968), preview of the Archive online portal which will be accessible free of charge from 9 June.
Arnaldo Pomodoro makes a sphere is an experimental film that documents the artistic practice of Arnaldo Pomodoro and translates his poetics into cinematographic language. Most of the shooting was done in 1967 between Stanford and Montreal by Joe Green, a filmmaker from San Francisco with whom Pomodoro came into contact at Stanford in 1967, during a period of teaching as an artist in residence at the University of California. Thanks to the memories of Arnaldo Pomodoro and to some documents preserved in his archive, it was possible to reconstruct the genesis of the film and the final stages fo the editing process, made in 1968 in Milan with the involvement of Giulio Cingoli and Francesco Leonetti, historical friend and companion of Tomato.
The recently rediscovered film was restored and digitized thanks to a KINE project with the contribution of the Extraordinary Plan for the digitization of cinematographic and audiovisual heritage. Restoration and digitization by Home Movies – Archivio Nazionale del Film di Famiglia, Bologna.